Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Boredom...

Yes, that's right folks, you heard me correctly! Boredom has begun to set in. Don't you hate it when that happens? Luckily, I have you great folks to share it with. I've been working on my uncle's cable cardi and while the pattern is not difficult, it's ... you guessed it... boring! But nonetheless, it has been promised to someone and so I must push ahead. Hopefully, it won't take me too much longer to knit, as I've completed the left front and back. However, that was 2 days ago and I've stalled on starting the right front... soooo not a good sign...lol! Oh well! I do have pictures of some of the knitting, but I'm too lazy to load them right now, plus it's too late and I wanted to share my boredom with all of you before I went to bed! So, I guess it's goodnight for now and hopefully, pictures tomorrow... :o)

1 comment:

  1. That's why I only do small items live gloves and socks. So sorry that you are bored, but keep at it and eventually you will be finish.

    ReplyDelete