Saturday, January 9, 2010

In Hibernation

Okay,
That's it! I've had it with this yarn and with this cardigan for now. I don't know if it's me or it, but for right now the Featherweight Cardi I'm dying to make just isn't dying to be made by me for now. So, I've decided to put it down for a bit in hopes that it will coax itself into submission.
In the meantime, I've started on something a little simpler and super cute: The Easy Baby Cardigan by Diane Soucy.


Easy baby Cardi

Photo by verabee

Since this is an April baby, I've decided to make this with Berroco Cotton Twist in a gorgeous peridot color. I've chosen cotton because this is a Middle Eastern baby and so April is nice and warm so cotton is a natural choice.

Berroco twist

Courtesy of Yarn Market.com

I have to be honest, this picture does not do the color justice, but my camera is out on loan right now, so this will have to do. I've already finished the cap and will begin working the yoke soon.

All in all, this has definitely helped me gather my knitting and soon I'll be back to my Featherweight, but for now I'm enjoying knitting for babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment