Thursday, January 20, 2011

HELLLOOOO OUT THERE... DON'T WORRY I'M STILL HERE!

Hi Everyone,
I know it's been a while, but I've been busy knitting. I really have to figure out how to work that whole knitting and blogging at the same time thing figured out. I've been busy knitting my mom's coat and then there's been the pumpkin pie sweater, and another striped sweater which I finished, oh and let me not forget the socks and the new design I've been working on and cat on yesterday. OMG, I've become one of those people! You know the kind. The one who has 8,000 things on her needles all working at the same time, but not really finishing anything... NOOOOOO! Oh well, I better get used to it. Just to recap where I'm at, the coat is actuall almost done, just a few more seams and we'll have pics. The striped sweater is also done, yay! Pumpkin Pie is being worked on slowly as we have 3/4's of the first sleeve done and in terms of the new design, like I said, I just cast on. Finally, the socks... well, these socks have been a long running project, but I did manage to complete 1 sock and cast on and knit a little of the second sock, but I have to admit that it might take 6 months or so to complete...lol, we'll see what happens. Okay, so now that we've got that all out there I'm hoping I'll have some FO's up here soon. Oh and how could I forget; Vogue Knitting Live is this weekend (I know I'm so excited). I'll be going to the Market Place on Sunday hopefully, I can't wait to see how everything will turn out. FUN FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment