Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back in the Game!

Wow, it's been a long time.... A really long time... Where has it all gone?! Oh wait, I know it's gone by in a hospital, but thankfully things are getting better. On Saturday, my father and I arrived in New York so he can finish his treatment. He's now in the hospital, has had one surgery, and on the road to recovery.. finally, thank God. So, guess what this means for me.... back to my knitting, which I have to be honest makes me a very happy camper. Now, I know there have been a few projects that were started... ahem (Said's Cabled Cardigan) but with this new mood I feel must come a new project. So, what's on the agenda you ask? It would be this:


zick

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the ZickZack Tunic (Ravelry Link) and I absolutely love it! I've loved it since the day I saw it and of course, since I had some Knitpicks Gloss lace in a color they call Ultramarine on hand, I knew it was time to knit it. So far, I've completed the back and now I shall move forward to the front. Hopefully I'll have pictures of a finished object soon. Oh how fun that sounds, can't wait! Now, back to knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment